The Incorporation of the original 1900 pasta and the family sauce recipes spawned the rebirth of the company now known as DiSalvo's Pasta, in 1984.
Today, DiSalvo's Pasta is proud to present a collection of the finest pastas and sauces available. All of our products are prepared with natural ingredients and are given personal attention to maintain the highest integrity that we all expect in today's marketplace.
In 1992 we expanded by opening DiSalvo's Cafe and in 1997 we relocated to our beautiful building on East Fourth Street. The ambience is elegant, yet entire comfrtable and our menu offers an enticing selection of imaginative and wonderfully prepared fare.
Bring home the taste by purchasing our products found here in our online store. to Learn more about DiSalvo's Pasta, Restaurant and Banquet Facilities, visit our main website.